1. Name and Role:
Chris Wilson / Community assistant
2. Describe yourself in 50 words?
I like to think of myself as a fun and energetic guy who thinks Dungeons & Dragons is the best hobby any human could possibly play in their free time.
3. Do you have any hobbies or interests?
Dungeons and Dragons (highly recommend and will talk the leg off you about everything D&D) / filmmaking (currently working on pre-production on a couple of short films) / absolutely love scuba diving though this climate is not ideal for it.
4. What excites you most about your role at Ormeau Baths?
What excites me about coming in everyday is meeting and getting to know the members. This place has an environment that I have never experienced before and I want to add to that.
5. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned in 2022?
Never annoy your DM (Dungeon Master) as it will only come back to bite you.
6. What is your favourite TV show?
7. What’s the biggest career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Anyone can be a manager but not everyone can be a leader.
8. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant, what would it be?
The ability to use Unreal Engine 5
9. What are you looking forward to in 2023?
Going into production on the short films and helping the OB community in whatever way I can.